Miller Food Service Staff Only - (ARC) Std 1st Aid
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017 from 8:30am to 11:30am
- Miller Dining Hall - view map
This 3 hour course teaches you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies, in accordance with The American Red Cross curriculum. ARC Certification provided free of charge.
Intended Audience: All employees and student employees are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify an emergency situation
- Initiate the Emergency Medical System
- Assess an injured individual
- Provide Basic First Aid Care
Registration is Required! ** A (5) person minimum is required to conduct this training**
- Safety and Risk Management