FD801: Asset Management Provided by University Business Services
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018 from 9:00am to 10:00am
- Strand Union Building, 233 - view map
FD801: Asset Management
- Capital and minor equipment inventories – who’s responsible for what?
- Dealing with Trade-Ins
- Disposals and Transfers of assets
- Surplus property
- The role of Procurement, Property Management and Accounting
- Federally owned assets – tracking and inventory’
To register for this training, visit HR Training Registration.
- Christina Fournier