FD201: Accounts Payable Provided by University Business Services
- Friday, November 3, 2017 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Strand Union Building, 233 - view map
FD201: Accounts Payable
- Preparing BPAs correctly
- Checking vendor information in Banner
- Wire transfers
- Payments to foreign vendors
- Has my payment been processed?
- W-9s, 1099s, and other tax issues
- P-cards, coding activity in Banner and reporting
- Review travel issues and where to find the info/answers – per diem, mileage, high rate lodging, currency conversion, etc.
- Review various travel forms
- Processing travel - advances, reconciliations, foreign travel
To register for this training, visit HR Training Registration.
- Melissa Schaak