RAIN Metabolomics Pilot Grant Program RFA Due
- Sunday, December 31, 2017
- Chemistry and Biochemistry Building, 111 - view map
Montana INBRE is excited to announce a pilot grant program for projects that utilize mass spectrometry-based metabolomics. This program is open to INBRE investigators in Idaho, New Mexico, and Montana. Montana INBRE is making available a total of $10,000 to facilitate data generation to establish feasibility, support research projects, and generate data for publications. Projects may focus on targeted or untargeted metabolomics.
Notes and Deadlines:
- The MSU Proteomics, Metabolomics, and Mass Spectrometry Facility is willing to work with researchers on experimental design and methods for analysis
- Priority will be given to projects that come from investigators in more than one of the Regional Alliance of INBRE Network (RAIN) states, which includes Idaho, Montana, and New Mexico
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until funds have been exhausted or until Dec 31, 2017.
- Data must be collected before April 30, 2018