Executive Closet Clothing Drive
- Saturday, September 9, 2017 from 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Macy's court at the Gallatin Valley Mall
MSU Career, Internship, & Student Employment Services and Sigma Nu are partnering to collect gently worn, clean clothes, suitable for a business environment, as part of the Annual Executive Closet event. Each year, donated professional attire is provided free of charge to MSU students in advance of the Fall Career Fair.
Clothing donations can be dropped off at the Gallatin Valley Mall, in the court outside of Macy’s:
- Saturday, September 9th 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 16th 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Questions regarding drop-off, or to schedule a custom pick-up for your organization please call Joe Carey at 208-821-7870 or Career & Internship Services at 406-994-4353.
- Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success