Staff Senate meeting on Wednesday, September 20th from 9-11 am in SUB 168
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 from 9:00am to 11:00am
- Strand Union Building, 168 - view map
There will be a Staff Senate meeting on Wednesday, September 20th from 9-11 am in SUB 168.
On the agenda, this month:
- Guest Speakers
- John How, Space Planning Manager, University Services – Space Management Policy update.
- Tami Eitle, Interim Associate Provost, accreditation visit October 16-18.
- Introductions - David Reese, newly selected representative to the Budget Council.
- Committee openings – Parking Appeals Board & Personnel Committee (union exempt).