Startup of the MSU You: Website Development
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 5:15pm to 6:30pm
- Jake Jabs Hall, 211 - view map
The Startup of the MSU You series will host their first workshop called "Website Development: The Unknown Marketing Tool, What They Didn't Tell You" on Thursday, October 19 from 5:15-6:30 pm in Jabs 211.
What they will cover in the workshop:
- Why you, the marketer (or entrepreneur) should care about web development
- Content Management
- Technology Considerations and what to expect when managing a major business website or your own business website
The workshop will be taught by Travis Caldwell, marketing director at Bear Group in Seattle, WA.
Bear Group is a website development firm specializing in Drupal and Magento. Travis has a knowledge in creating integrated marketing strategies for consumer products with website development at its core, constantly optimizing for conversions.
Questions? Contact Linda Ward at the Jabs Entrepreneurship Center: email@example.com.
- Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship