Startup of the MSU You: Kickstarting Your Business
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017 from 5:15pm to 6:30pm
- Jabs Hall, 207 - view map
The Startup of the MSU You series will host their second workshop called "Kickstarting Your Business: It's All or Nothing, and That's the Easy Part" on Wednesday, October 25 from 5:15-6:30 pm in Jabs 207.
What you will learn in the workshop:
- Tools and Strategies to cultivating a following and launch a campaign
- Setting your funding goal, tiered rewards, and stretch goals.
- What happens after Kickstarter?
The workshop will be taught by Jack Barley, CEO and Founder of Evergoods in Bozeman and Joel Martin, serial entrepreneur, and CEO of Orbital Content Co.
Questions? Contact Linda Ward at the Jabs Entrepreneurship Center: email@example.com.
- College of Business