Choose the Right Tool: The Differences Between Snagit, Camtasia, and the Relay Recorder
- Thursday, February 8, 2018 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Barnard Hall, 128 - view map
TechSmith offers a wide variety of tools for creating videos. So, how do you know which one to choose? You already have access to TechSmith Relay, so why would you want or need to use Snagit or Camtasia? In this training session, we’ll take a look at a variety of use cases for creating videos and teach you how to select the appropriate TechSmith solution to fit your needs.
If you do not currently have Snagit or Camtasia, you can download free trials from here:
Snagit = https://www.techsmith.com/download/snagit/
Camtasia = https://www.techsmith.com/download/camtasia/
This session is intended for ALL levels of learners, whether you are brand new to using TechSmith Relay or an expert.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
- How many tools do you have in your Technology Toolbox?
- What is Snagit and real-world examples of how it’s used?
- What is Camtasia and real-world examples of how it’s used?
- How do Snagit, Camtasia, and Relay work together to provide a complete image and video creation and hosting solution?
- Academic Technology and Outreach