FBI-LEEDA presents Media and Public Relations
- Monday, June 25, 2018 to Friday, June 29, 2018, from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Huffman Building - MSU Police Department, Emergency Operations Center, Rm 135 - view map
FBI-LEEDA is pleased to present a 4 1/2-day course on media and public relations. Police cannot succeed without the support of the community they are sworn to protect. The image of an agency as a professional and ethical organization is vitally important. By promoting a consistent, positive public image of your department, your community will come to perceive their police as an agency they can depend on and trust.
Day 1 - Image, branding and perception
- News releases
Day 2 - Media relations
Day 3 - Crisis Communications
Day 4 - Social Media
Day 5 - Case Study
- Desktop simulated crisis exercise
Class size is limited to ensure individual participation in exercises. Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop, as writing exercises will be assigned during the course.
- The registration fee for this program is $695.
- The registration fee includes the cost of training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT - SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A MEMBER OF FBI-LEEDA TO ATTEND.
- University Police