Sanders Co. Lean LEGO
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018 from 8:30am to 4:30am
- Paradise Center 2 Schoolhouse Hill Road, Paradise, Montana 59856 USA
Join us and our Sponsor, Sanders County Economic Development, for a live LEGO simulation that shows the impact of implementing Lean on any process.
Improve on-time Delivery
Impact Employee Morale
Cultivate a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Build organizational capability through intentional coaching methods that will change your culture to one of continuous improvement.
- Turn strategy and execution into everyday activity at all levels.
- Create a living organizational system that adapts, innovates and continuously improves.
Participants in this single day introduction of the concepts of Lean Leadership will be able to develop a 1-3 year vision of the future; deploy this vision, with established metrics, to each level of their operation; and appraise their team's performance on reaching identified metrics.