OIP Staff Only - (ARC) CPR/AED/1st Aid for Adult Patients (Certification Provided)
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018 from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Safety and Risk Management, Training Room 2nd Floor - view map
This 3 hour course teaches you real, life saving skills, in accordance with The American Red Cross (ARC) curriculum. The (ARC) CPR/AED/1st Aid for Adult Patients course focuses on proper adult CPR, for cardiac emergencies, paired with AED use and proper life-saving skills for choking patients. In addition, you will learn to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies.
(ARC) Certification provided free of charge.
Intended Audience: All employees and student employees are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify an emergency situation
- Initiate the Emergency Medical System
- Assess an injured individual
- Provide CPR to an Adult/Child/Infant
- Use an AED safely and properly
- Provide Basic First Aid Care
Registration is Required! ** A (5) person minimum is required to conduct this training**
- Safety and Risk Management