Training: (ARC) CPR/AED for Adult/Child/Infant
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018 from 1:30pm to 5:00pm
- Safety and Risk Management, 2nd Floor Training Room - view map
This 3-1/2 hour course teaches you real, life saving skills, in accordance with The American Red Cross (ARC) curriculum. The (ARC) CPR/AED for Adult/Child/Infant Patients course focuses on proper adult CPR, for cardiac emergencies, paired with AED use and proper life-saving skills for choking patients. (ARC) Certification provided free of charge.
Intended Audience: All employees and student employees are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify an emergency situation
- Initiate the Emergency Medical System
- Assess an injured individual
- Provide CPR to an Adult/Child/Infant
- Use an AED safely and properly
Registration is Required! ** A (5) person minimum is required to conduct this training**
- Safety and Risk Management