Fall WellCheck (on campus) Your employee Health Screening Event.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2012 from 6:30am to 10:30am
- Bozeman, MT, GranTree Inn
What: Your employee Health Screening Event
When (two options):
Off campus November 6th, 6:30am - 10:30am Best Western GranTree Inn (1325 N 7th Ave).
On campus November 7-9th, 6:30am - 10:30am each day, MSU SUB Ballrooms
*Note: if you do not work in Bozeman, please visit: www.wellness.mus.edu/WellCheck.asp to find the WellCheck nearest You!
How to Sign Up: Please follow the EASY instructions below to ensure you register correctly for your wellcheck.
Log on to: www.itstartswithme.com
First Time Users: Click "Create An Account." (lower right hand corner of website).
Use company code: MUS2012
Follow the on-screen instructions
If you are registering yourself and a spouse, a separate account must be created for each of you. Simply start at the "Create an Account" again when registering your spouse.
Need assistance or no computer access?
Contact It Starts with Me at email@example.com or (toll free) at 1-866-932-6467. Telephone assistance is available 10 am - 4 pm MST. Please do Not call your campus Wellness or HR office.
Who is eligible: The MUS Self-funded Benefits Plan offers a Wellness Benefit to adult plan members (faculty, staff, retirees, and insured spouses). Adult children (18 or older) covered on the plan are now eligible to receive the Health Screenings. If you cover children 18 or older on the plan they can now take advantage of WellCheck
Select the tests you want: You will be eligible to receive one FREE Comprehensive Screening Package per plan year (Chemistry Screen and CBC (complete blood count). You will also be eligible to select from several Optional Tests at additional prices (see prices and test descriptions when you register online).
In addition you will receive FREE Biometric Screenings at the WellCheck (blood pressure, vital signs, body composition etc.)
How to Prepare and what to expect from WellCheck:
- Fast for at least 10 hours, drink plenty of water prior to screening, take Prescription medication as prescribed, no strenuous exercise 10 hours prior to your screening, do not attend if you have severe cold or flu symptoms, and if possible wear clothes with loose fitting sleeves.
- You will be asked to present a picture identification and MUS Benefits Insurance Card. Please bring those with you.
- Methods of Payment: If you choose any of the optional tests, please be prepared to pay at the time of service. It Starts With Me accepts cash, checks, debit/credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discovery, and American Express), and even your Flex Account Benny Card!
- With an appointment, health screenings take about 20 minutes. It is imperative that you have an appointment.
- The health screening staff will draw your blood and provide the above Biometric Screenings. You will be asked to take off your socks and shoes.
- You will receive your lab test results within 14 days of your screening date at the
address you provide at registration. All other Biometric Screenings results are provided at WellCheck.