Dinosaur Train Family Day
Museum of the Rockies
MontanaPBS invites everyone aboard Dinosaur Train Family Day at the Museum of the Rockies, 600 W. Kagy Boulevard, Bozeman, MT, on Saturday, January 12th from 9am to 4pm. Enjoy an entire day of events and activities that celebrate life science, natural history, and paleontology.
- Meet the star of the show, Buddy the Dinosaur (live and in-person).
- Meet Bring your smartphone or portable tablet and take the Discovery Tour to explore natural history and science activities.
- Meet Earn stamps on your Ticket to Adventure with each activity and receive Museum store discounts.
- Meet Search for hidden treasure at the Dinosaur Train Geocache sites using GPS. (Bring your own or borrow one of five GPS units)
- Meet Enter raffles to win exciting prizes including a Museum of the Rockies membership, MontanaPBS memberships and Dinosaur Train books.
Regular admission to the Museum of the Rockies is required. Adults $13, Kids (5-17) $9, MSU Students (with valid MSU ID) $9, Children (4 and under) Free, Senior Citizens $13. Admission free to museum members. For membership information, visit www.museumoftherockies.org.
*Note: A limited number of tickets will beavailable as people come into the museum for picture taking a picture with Buddy.
Bozeman is one of only 10 stops for the 2013 Dinosaur Train tour. This is the second visit to Bozeman, the first was in February, 2011. Natural history museums, aquariums and zoos partner with a local PBS station to host the tour. This tour is built around the Dinosaur Train Discovery Tour mobile website, pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/tour/. When a child visits each exhibit such as "Fossils", they click on the appropriate web module and learn more about the subject.
For more information go to:
For questions regarding this event, please contact: