College Goal Montana: FAFSA Assistance
Reid Hall, 3rd Floor
The FAFSA Priority Filing Date of March 1st, 2013 is FAST APPROCHING! Need help filing out your FAFSA? Join the Office of Financial Aid Services at College Goal Montana on February 7, 13, and 19 on the 3rd Floor of Reid Hall from 5:00-7:00pm. We will be there to answer all of your FAFSA questions.
Be sure to bring:
- Your FAFSA PIN-if you do not have a PIN, log on to www.pin.ed.gov
- Your Social Security Number
- 2012 Federal Tax Returns
- 2011 Federal Tax Returns (if your 2012 is not yet completed)
- W-2s, tribal income, or other aid information (TANE, child support, other benefits)
- Additional asset information to get ahead of the game!