Training: Low Voltage Qualified - Arc Flash
- Tuesday, February 19, 2013 from 7:45am to 3:45pm
- Bobcat Stadium - view map
This comprehensive course fulfills the training requirements for NFPA 70E and applicable OSHA regulations for low voltage qualified persons. It is oriented toward persons performing work near or operating electrical equipment which will increase facility safety. Each participant will receive a class manual and a copy of NFPA 70E. Attendees will receive a class certificate. Registered Electricians will receive Montana CEU's.
Highlights of what you'll learn:
- Work Practices and Governmental Requirements.
- Differences between the NEC, NESC, NFPA 70E 2012 and OSHA Standards.
- Hazard Assessment, Hazard Assessment Checklist, and Hazard Protection.
- Energized Electrical Work Permit.
- Personal Protective Equipment, PPE Do's and Don'ts, PPE Inspection
- Flash Hazard Assessment
- Safety Work Practices
- Working On or Near Live Parts
- ARC Flash Labeling
- Recognizing Electrical Hazards
Who should attend:
- Facility Electricians.
- Workers that are repeatedly exposed to electricity in the workplace.
Full information about this course can be found at:
The course will be approximately 7 hours in length, and 2 of these courses are open to enrollment.
Dates: Tuesday, February 19
Wednesday, February 20
Times: 0745 - 1545pm (1 hour for lunch, not included)
Fee: $250.00 After registering participants will receive a confirmation e-mail and directions to Sales Stadium.
- Safety and Risk Management