Library Workshop: EndNote [Webinar]
- Monday, April 15, 2013 from 2:00pm to 2:45pm
Learn the differences between the free EndNote Web and the commercial EndNote X6 desktop software. See how each one helps you
- add and organize citations
- keep notes about articles as you read them
- share citation collections
- and add citations in-text and to the bibliography simultaneously
See how each version of EndNote can help you in the research process!
Registration is recommended so that you can receive the webinar URL and log in information. Or join the webinar at http://montana.adobeconnect.com/endnote/ Login in as a guest using your first name and accept the quick Adobe Plug In download.
See also our other library workshops including both EndNote Web and EndNote X6 hands-on workshops
- Greg Notess