College of Nursing Research Seminar
- Monday, April 15, 2013 from 12:15pm to 1:15pm
- Sherrick Hall, Room 114 - view map
Dr. Richard Block, Department of Psychology, will present "Time and Memory: Applications for Neuropsychology and Nursing" on Monday, April 15th from 12:15 - 1:15 in Sherrick Hall 114.
Dr. Block's presentation will be available through videoconference at the following MSU College of Nursing locations:
- 318 Apsaruke Hall, Billings
- 400 15th Avenue, RM 203 in Great Falls
- 136 North Corbin Hall in Missoula
- 210 Sunny View Lane, RM 1 in Kalispell
Participants may also connect via telephone by dialing (406) 994-7230, then 406510# when prompted. Jabber participants may connect using the conference ID number.
- College of Nursing