Linfield Hall is the home of MSU’s College of Agriculture.
This building is named for Frederick Linfield, dean of agriculture and director of the Agricultural Experiment Station, 1913 - 1937. It was built specifically for agriculture and finished in 1909, with an $80,000 appropriation from the legislature. In its early years, it was called Morrill Hall after the 1862 federal act that established America’s land grant colleges and universities.
Handicapped access at the North Door
Upcoming events in the Linfield Hall
There are currently no upcoming events