Classes and offices for many departments in the College of Letters and Science are based here, including: English, History and Philosophy, Mathematical Sciences, Native American Studies, Political Science, and Sociology and Anthropology. Students can receive academic assistance at the Writing Center, Math Center and Local Government Center. The offices for the Dean of College of Letters and Science are also located in Wilson Hall. Visitors are welcome to stop by the Native American Center on the lower level.
Completed in 1976, the building is named for Milburn Lincoln Wilson, agriculture economics faculty 1914-34, and then undersecretary of agriculture during Franklin Roosevelt’s presidency. The lovely courtyard is named for Wallace Fisher, an electrical engineering graduate who received an honorary doctorate from MSU in 1975.
Handicapped access at southwest door
Upcoming events in the Wilson Hall
There are currently no upcoming events