Hamilton Hall is home to Gallatin College Programs, as well as Army and Air Force ROTC programs. The building is currently undergoing a major renovation and will soon become home to more offices once the construction is complete.
Originally designed in 1910 as a women’s dormitory, Hamilton was converted into offices many years ago. Renovations beginning in 2009 constructed new windows and stairwells, as well as restoring the north entry to its original design. It was named for Emma Hamilton, wife of MSU’s third president. Her portrait is inside the north entrance.
Handicapped access at the east door
There are currently no upcoming events