Hannon Hall is a cozy all-female hall located just footsteps away from MSU’s academic buildings. Residents appreciate the camaraderie, safety and peacefulness Hannon offers. Hannon Hall houses one of the most popular dining halls on campus, with a fantastic variety of entrees. Due to its popularity, Hannon is made up of many upperclassmen who have returned to the hall for a second, third, and fourth year.
Built in 1954, this student residence is named for Olga Ross Hannon, teacher and head of the art department, 1931-47.