Engineering and Physical Sciences Building
The EPS building houses the departments of Physics and Computer Science. EPS is also home to the Center for Biofilm Engineering and Microfabrication Lab as well as classrooms, research facilities for graduate and undergraduate students, the Burns Technology Center, and a lecture hall. In addition, the EPS building contains Studio 1080.
Constructed in 1997, the Engineering and Physical Sciences (EPS) building takes the place of the old Ryon Lab.
Handicapped accessible from all entrances
There are currently no upcoming events