Physics classes and labs were contained in this 1954 structure until they moved to the new Engineering and Physical Sciences building in Spring, 1997. Currently, AJM hosts Computational Biology, the Physics Learning Center, and other important resources.

The building is named for Arthur J.M. Johnson, the head of the physics department, 1930-61.

 A.J.M. Johnson Hall

Handicapped access at the east door

Upcoming events in A.J.M. Johnson Hall

There are currently no upcoming events