Foundation and Alumni Center
With over 13,000 members, the MSU Alumni Association serves as the liaison between alumni and Montana State University, works to develop loyalty and commitment between the entities.
The site of the building was purchased by the University in 1959, and acquired by the Foundation in 1989. Construction on the Center began in May of 1992 and the new building was occupied in January, 1993. The design of the Center echoes the architecture of Montana Hall, while incorporating some pleasant contemporary styling. Talented workmanship went into the building, as both the architect and general contractor are MSU alumni. Funded entirely with private donations, the Center is intended for the business and enjoyment of MSU Alumni and the University community.
Military Appreciation Day
Saturday, November 15, 2014 at 10:00 am - Noon
Join the Alumni Foundation in celebrating our MSU military alumni and veterans during the Red, White, Blue & Gold Social!